Even One Day Can Make a Difference—Attend the NASP 2016 Annual Convention
Hurry—you still have time to register for the NASP 2016 Annual Convention, held February 10–13, 2016in New Orleans, LA! Daily passes are now available. Plan to attend for even one day and rejuvenate your practice.
Described as “relevant” and “eye-opening”, this convention is your chance to:
- Take away tangible strategies to implement in your district
- Earn continuing professional development (CPD) credit for your national or state certification
- Train on the PREPaRE curriculum for school crisis prevention and intervention
- Discover the latest research and intervention methods in the field
- Network with colleagues about future career opportunities and day-to-day experiences
- Shape the future of the field by mentoring graduate students and early career professionals
- And so much more!
Topics include cognitive, academic, and social–emotional assessment; evidence-based academic and behavioral interventions; school psychologists as mental health service providers; support for English language learners; and more.
Locate materials to convince your supervisor to approve your attendance, see registration details, and find deals on hotel room rates and more at www.nasponline.org/NASP16.