MASP 2017 Fall Conference
Advancing School Mental Health Support
- Explain what systems and supports must be in place to implement school based DBT (SB-DBT) with fidelity and how SB-DBT operationalizes mental health interventions within a multi-tiered system of support.
- Learn the theory, assumptions, and principles associated with DBT.
- Learn the five basic skill units within the SB-DBT.
- Examine concrete program elements and supports for SB-DBT programs including practitioner training, supervision, student and family orientation protocols, and fidelity.
- Participants will learn the components of the Distillation and Matching model and how it applies to the common elements perspective of evidence-based practice.
- Participants will be able to synthesize common elements information to build visual models of progress and practice monitoring for individual students.
- Participants will practice applying common elements of evidence-based practices, including describing adaptations for the school context.
More information can be found on the EVENT PAGE.
If you would like to register by mail, the form is found HERE. Please note that there is a required $10 processing fee with paper registration.
If you know of any interesting trainings, conferences, or webinars that you would like to share with the MASP community please email them to email@example.com and they will be uploaded to the website.