The Montana Association of School Psychologists Welcomes You!
To promote the educational and mental health of all children and youth and promote the interest of and to advance the profession of school psychology.
Registration is now live for the 2016 Summer Institute
2016 Supervision Institute
This year’s training will be presented at the University of Montana in Missoula on April 1st and 22nd. – learn more here
NASP’s Professional Ethics Principle IV.5. Contributing to the School Psychology Knowledge Base:
To improve services to children, families, and schools, and to promote the welfare of children, school psychologists are encouraged to contribute to the school psychology knowledge base by participating in, assisting in, or conducting and disseminating research.
Your chance to contribute to the knowledge base is located on our Graduate Student Research Surveys page
The National Association of School Psychologists has updated it’s requirements for National Certified School Psychologist (NCSP) renewal.
If you will be a first time NCSP holder after January 1, 2016 one year of academic support from a supervisor or a mentor. For more information check out nasponline.org or find the verification form here.
MASP General Business Update:
The second reading for proposed amendments to the MASP Constitution and changes to the MASP Operations Manual was completed at the 2015 Fall Conference on October 16, 2015. After the second reading, the proposed amendments and changes were approved by a majority vote.
Final drafts will be made available shortly.
(Highlighted sections are proposed changes and strikeouts are proposed removals.)
If you have any comments or suggestions regarding these changes please email MASP at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are looking for information related to Licensure, you may click the “Licensure” link on the site menu.
- If you arrived here looking for current information about anything related to School Psychology in Montana, please see “What’s New at MASP” on the site menu.
- If you want a Membership Application for MASP, please click the Membership Materials link on the site menu.
** MASP yearly memberships run from July 1st to June 30th.
- If you are seeking information about the most recent Fall Conference or Summer Institute, please use the links on the site menu.
- Be sure to check out Upcoming Webinars & Trainings for information about upcoming professional development opportunities.
MASP Global Online Communities
* MASP is not responsible for the opinions and information posted by others. To ensure the best possible experience for all community members, MASP prohibits postings that are, by their nature, defamatory, abusive, offensive, or illegal. MASP reserves the right to remove posts that violate this policy and terminate subscribers from any MASP group.