The Montana Association of School Psychologists Welcomes You!
To promote the educational and mental health of all children and youth and promote the interest of and to advance the profession of school psychology.
Be sure to check out the Crisis Prevention and Response page for updated resources.
Research survey opportunity:
Summary: My name is Alexandria Luxon and I am a second-year graduate student at Towson University. I am currently conducting my Master’s thesis on the topic of therapists’/graduate students’ knowledge of LGB issues. I am reaching out to you for assistance in distributing my study to as many people as possible. The survey lasts approximately 20-30 minutes and there is an opportunity, at the conclusion of the survey, to enter your name into a raffle drawing for a $100 gift card to Amazon.com.
The National Association of School Psychologists has updated it’s requirements for National Certified School Psychologist (NCSP) renewal. If you will be a first time NCSP holder after January 1, 2016 one year of academic support from a supervisor or a mentor. For more information check out nasponline.org or find the verification form here.
MASP General Business Update:
The second reading for proposed amendments to the MASP Constitution and changes to the MASP Operations Manual was completed at the 2015 Fall Conference on October 16, 2015. After the second reading, the proposed amendments and changes were approved by a majority vote.
Final drafts will be made available shortly.
(Highlighted sections are proposed changes and strikeouts are proposed removals.)
If you have any comments or suggestions regarding these changes please email MASP at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are looking for information related to Licensure, you may click the “Licensure” link in the sidebar on the left.
- If you arrived here looking for current information about anything related to School Psychology in Montana, please see “What’s New at MASP” on the menu.
- If you want a Membership Application for MASP, please click the Membership Materials link in the sidebar on the left.
** MASP yearly memberships run from July 1st to June 30th.
- If you are seeking information about the most recent Fall Conference or Summer Institute, please use the links on the site menu on your left.
- Thinking of Becoming a School Psychologist
- Be sure to check out Upcoming Webinars & Trainings for information about upcoming professional development opportunities.
MASP Global Online Communities
Please note: These are the only official MASP groups, managed by the MASP Communications Committee.
* MASP is not responsible for the opinions and information posted by others. To ensure the best possible experience for all community members, MASP prohibits postings that are, by their nature, defamatory, abusive, offensive, or illegal. MASP reserves the right to remove posts that violate this policy and terminate subscribers from any MASP group.