The Montana Association of School Psychologists Welcomes You!
The MASP 2015 Fall Conference will be held over MEA days in Bozeman at the Holiday Inn Express.
Todd Savage will be presenting with the keynote address by Montana State University President, Waded Cruzado.
School Psychologist Meet and Greet Thursday night: 5:30 at Johnny Carino’s with free food and a no-host bar.
Check out our conference page here.
To promote the educational and mental health of all children and youth
and promote the interest of and to advance the profession of school psychology.
MASP General Business Update:
A first reading was completed for proposed amendments to the MASP Constitution and changes to the MASP Operations Manual.
(Highlighted sections are proposed changes and strikeouts are proposed removals.)
If you have any comments or suggests regarding these changes please email MASP at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are looking for information related to Licensure, you may click the “Licensure” link in the sidebar on the left.
- If you arrived here looking for current information about anything related to School Psychology in Montana, please see “What’s New at MASP” on the menu.
- If you want a Membership Application for MASP, please click the Membership Materials link in the sidebar on the left.
** MASP yearly memberships run from July 1st to June 30th.
- If you are seeking information about the most recent Fall Conference or Summer Institute, please use the links on the site menu on your left.
- Thinking of Becoming a School Psychologist
- Be sure to check out Upcoming Webinars & Trainings for information about upcoming professional development opportunities.
MASP Global Online Communities
Please note: These are the only official MASP groups, managed by the MASP Communications Committee.
* MASP is not responsible for the opinions and information posted by others. To ensure the best possible experience for all community members, MASP prohibits postings that are, by their nature, defamatory, abusive, offensive, or illegal. MASP reserves the right to remove posts that violate this policy and terminate subscribers from any MASP group.