The Montana Association of School Psychologists Welcomes You!
If you would like to register through the mail, the form is located HERE
*Please note there is a $10 processing fee for paper registration*
Do you know a practicing school psychologist who goes above and beyond the call of duty?
Take the time to nominate them for MASP School Psychologist of the Year.
Save the Date!
Montana Association of School Psychologists
Supervision Institute 2017
March 24th and April 28th, 2017
Lewis and Clark County Public Library
If interested please complete the application located HERE
Applications are due March 17th and successful applicants will be notified by March 19th
To promote the educational and mental health of all children and youth and promote the interest of and to advance the profession of school psychology.
NASP has created a variety of handouts designed to break down ESSA into meaningful pieces for driving practice.
Check out their documents for guidance on successful implementation of ESSA in your schools here
The National Association of School Psychologists has updated it’s requirements for National Certified School Psychologist (NCSP) renewal.
If you will be a first time NCSP holder after January 1, 2016 one year of academic support from a supervisor or a mentor. For more information check out nasponline.org or find the verification form here.
MASP General Business Update:
The second reading for proposed amendments to the MASP Constitution and changes to the MASP Operations Manual was completed at the 2015 Fall Conference on October 16, 2015. After the second reading, the proposed amendments and changes were approved by a majority vote.
Final drafts will be made available shortly.
(Highlighted sections are proposed changes and strikeouts are proposed removals.)
If you have any comments or suggestions regarding these changes please email MASP at email@example.com
- If you are looking for information related to Licensure, you may click the “Licensure” link on the site menu.
- If you arrived here looking for current information about anything related to School Psychology in Montana, please see “What’s New at MASP” on the site menu.
- If you want a Membership Application for MASP, please click the Membership Materials link on the site menu.
** MASP yearly memberships run from July 1st to June 30th.
- Be sure to check out Upcoming Webinars & Trainings for information about upcoming professional development opportunities.
MASP Global Online Communities
* MASP is not responsible for the opinions and information posted by others. To ensure the best possible experience for all community members, MASP prohibits postings that are, by their nature, defamatory, abusive, offensive, or illegal. MASP reserves the right to remove posts that violate this policy and terminate subscribers from any MASP group.